I know everyone has been wondering what is going on with me right now. In the next few days I will get this up to date with everything that has happened. Last week was extremely physically and emotionally exhausting. We have been in Cinque Terre relaxing at the seaside for the weekend and now are in Rome. If you have seen the news you know that there was yet another 5.1 earthquake just a few km from Carpi. I've stayed in contact with my family and they are safe. They are so tired and frightened. Most people have fled Carpi or are living outside for now. It is predicted that the quakes will continue for the next couple months. I am so concerned about my family and what it means for their business. Please keep them in your prayers along with everyone else who has been effected in Northern Italy!
In my previous post i said that I was less scared of earthquakes than tornadoes. I take back that previous statement
No comments:
Post a Comment